‘Gaia’ is a classic straight 5-pocket denim silhouette cropped to reveal a little bit of ankle. Cut to a mid-rise waist with a zip-fly, elegant and versatile in its simplicity. Made in gently faded rigid blue denim reminiscing sundazed sorbet skies, with more than 50% recycled content. Finished with classic tobacco stitching.
- Model is 175 cm/5'9” and wears waist 26 and length 34
- Runs slightly small, if in-between two sizes, size up
- 46% cotton, 46% recycled cotton, 8% recycled polyester
- Straight fit
- Mid rise
- Cropped length
- Zip fly
- Postnord: 1-3 business days, free.
- Budbee: 1-2 business days, 49 SEK.
- Return fee: 60 SEK
- Free standard shipping above 200 USD.
- UPS Standard: 3-5 business days, 15 USD under 200.
- UPS Express :1-3 business days, 30 USD.
- All prices include VAT/taxes and duties when ordering to the US.
- Free shipping above 350 EUR.
- UPS Standard: 2-4 business days, 15 EUR.
- UPS Express: 1-3 business days, 20 EUR.
- Free shipping above 350 GBP.
- UPS Standard: 2-5 business days, 15 GBP.
- UPS Express: 1-3 business days, 20 GBP.
- All prices include VAT/taxes and duties when ordering to the UK.
- Free shipping above 400 USD.
- UPS Expedited: 3-5 business days, 20 USD.
- UPS Express: 1-3 business days, 30 USD.
JEANERICA focuses on sustainability, advocating for eco-friendly modern essentials. We collaborate with local partners to minimize waste and transportation. Using sustainable techniques like laser and ozone finishes, we avoid harmful chemicals and save water.
- 46% COTTON: This garment is made with 46% cotton.
- 46% RECYCLED COTTON: The garment is made from 46% recycled cotton, coming from both pre- and post-consumer waste.
- 8% RECYCLED POLYESTER: This garment is made from 8% recycled polyester, which uses less water, energy.