’Idaho’ is a contemporary take on the 90’ies low waist straight fit. Featuring a low waist, zip fly and a straight fit from thigh to bottom leg which creates a slight bootcut silhouette. Made in vintage-washed and gently faded dark blue organic denim, combining the robust texture of classic jeans with a hint of stretch. Finished with classic tobacco stitching.
- Model is 175 cm/5'9” and wears waist 26 and length 34
- Fits true to size, if between size down
- 98% organic cotton, 2% elastane
- Low waist
- Zip fly
- Classic tobacco stitching
- Postnord: 1-3 business days, free.
- Budbee: 1-2 business days, 49 SEK.
- Return fee: 60 SEK
- Free standard shipping above 200 USD.
- UPS Standard: 3-5 business days, 15 USD under 200.
- UPS Express :1-3 business days, 30 USD.
- All prices include VAT/taxes and duties when ordering to the US.
- Free shipping above 350 EUR.
- UPS Standard: 2-4 business days, 15 EUR.
- UPS Express: 1-3 business days, 20 EUR.
- Free shipping above 350 GBP.
- UPS Standard: 2-5 business days, 15 GBP.
- UPS Express: 1-3 business days, 20 GBP.
- All prices include VAT/taxes and duties when ordering to the UK.
- Free shipping above 400 USD.
- UPS Expedited: 3-5 business days, 20 USD.
- UPS Express: 1-3 business days, 30 USD.
JEANERICA focuses on sustainability, advocating for eco-friendly modern essentials. We collaborate with local partners to minimize waste and transportation. Using sustainable techniques like laser and ozone finishes, we avoid harmful chemicals and save water.
- 98% ORGANIC COTTON: This garment is made with 98% organic cotton, which is grown without chemicals, pesticides, synthetic fertilizers, or GMOs.
- 2% ELASTANE: This garment contains 2% elastane, which gives the jeans some stretch, improves comfort and flexibility.