Period: Autumn/Winter 2022
If you are motivated, dynamic and love to work in a creative yet engaging environment, join us to expand our business and get the opportunity to grow and develop within Jeanerica.
Jeanerica is looking for a proactive, solution oriented and organized production & sourcing intern to join our team at our HQ located in Stockholm. Itʼs an exciting opportunity to gain valuable and realistic hands-on experience within the fashion industry, observe how we work and earn the chance to influence, contribute and develop your thoughts and ideas.
You will work closely with the buying and production & sourcing team, assisting with everything from developing the collection to planning the production and the procurement of the goods.
Your tasks will include but not be limited to:
- Assisting with the development, sampling, and production of upcoming collections
- Communicating with our external suppliers ensuring that everything runs smoothly
- Monitoring and reporting of the progress of running productions
- Analyzing and reporting of stock levels and sales figures to assist in the order planning
- We encourage you to proactively engage and develop your own area of tasks – if you have an idea or see opportunities for improvement, pitch them and go for it
- You are currently enrolled (or recently graduated) in a bachelor’s or master ‘s degree program in Business Administration, Economics, Fashion Management, or similar
- Profound knowledge and use of Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Ability to work proactively and independently in several projects
- Good communication skills, with the ability thrive in a team
- Fluency in written and spoken English is required
As we interview candidates continuously, we kindly ask you to submit your application as soon possible in the form of a concise CV and preferably also a Cover Letter. Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeanerica in brief
Jeanerica is a Swedish premium denim brand founded by Lena Patriksson Keller and Jonas Clason in Stockholm in 2017. A European Denim House offering season-independent& modern commodity products at a democratic price, developed with an innovative and sustainable mindset. The Jeanerica products are sold through 80 retailers in more than 10 countries; amongst others in Stockholm, Oslo, Copenhagen, Tokyo, Paris, and New York. The headquarter and showroom of Jeanerica is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
If you are creative, motivated, dynamic and love to work in a creative yet engaging environment, join us to expand our business and get the opportunity to grow and develop within Jeanerica.
As a Creative Intern/Art Director, you will work closely with the PR and Marketing team, assisting with primarily the visual communication material for the brand.
The internship provides you with a broad understanding of the creative side of our business and gives the right candidate an opportunity for future development within the company. Your assignments will range from complex and exciting creative tasks to more standardized follow-up responsibilities.
This is a full-time internship. Period and duration will be determined jointly by Jeanerica and applicant.
AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assisting with the design and production of various digital collaterals, such as email newsletters, as well as of digital material for our Instagram, Facebook and presentations
- Preparation of e-commerce image assets
- Supporting the PR and Marketing team for press collaterals
- Gathering research and ideas for photography and print projects
- Highly creative and have a strong eye for layout and photography
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Video editing is a plus
- Excellent language and communication skills. Fluency in English is a requirement
- Able to show the capability to take on responsibilities and to work proactively
- Independent as well as a team-player
- Able to be flexible and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com.
As we interview candidates continuously, we ask you to kindly send your application as soon as possible.
Jeanerica in brief
Jeanerica Jeans & Co is a Swedish premium denim house founded by Lena Patriksson Keller and Jonas Clason in Stockholm in 2017. Constructed to last from sustainable high-quality fabrics and finished using the best techniques available the Jeanerica range features essential styles in perfect fits with understated details and expert washes.
The Jeanerica products are sold at www.jeanerica.com and through 60+ top-tier retailers in more than 10 countries; amongst others in Stockholm, Tokyo, Copenhagen, London and Paris. The headquarter and showroom of Jeanerica is located in Stockholm, Sweden.
We are constantly looking for future talents to join the Jeanerica team. You are always welcome to send us a spontaneous application to firstname.lastname@example.org.