‘Marthe’ is a classic straight fit jean detailed with welt pockets on both the front and back. A seam on the front leg gives the style a unique contemporary look. Cut to a mid-rise waist with a zip-fly made of recycled cotton in a ‘deep water’ blue wash. Finished with tonal stitching.
- 46% cotton, 46% recycled cotton, 8% recycled polyester
- Mid waist
- Zip fly
- Straight fit
- Front seam
- Postnord: 1-3 business days, free.
- Budbee: 1-2 business days, 49 SEK.
- Return fee: 60 SEK
- Free standard shipping above 200 USD.
- UPS Standard: 3-5 business days, 15 USD under 200.
- UPS Express :1-3 business days, 30 USD.
- All prices include VAT/taxes and duties when ordering to the US.
- Free shipping above 350 EUR.
- UPS Standard: 2-4 business days, 15 EUR.
- UPS Express: 1-3 business days, 20 EUR.
- Free shipping above 350 GBP.
- UPS Standard: 2-5 business days, 15 GBP.
- UPS Express: 1-3 business days, 20 GBP.
- All prices include VAT/taxes and duties when ordering to the UK.
- Free shipping above 400 USD.
- UPS Expedited: 3-5 business days, 20 USD.
- UPS Express: 1-3 business days, 30 USD.
At JEANERICA, we design products to be cherished for a lifetime. We prioritize material blends that add value and enable longer use. Our denim production employs environmentally friendly processes, including laser, renewable energy, rainforest wash, and ozone wash.To maintain the shape and colour of your jeans, we recommend washing them less frequently. Spot clean small stains, line or air dry them, and machine wash at 30°C (90°F) on the delicate cycle, inside out, without overfilling the machine.